Translate

How did you select your forex broker?

01:20 |


Hello everyone, What are the criteria you are looking for first when started going to trade? Let’s discuss.
I am a new trader and need your advice guys……
How did I choose my first broker? They were giving out $5 bonus on account opening, so I decided to try them out
this is how it worked for me, It might not be the best idea but it sure is effective,
so I got stuck with what broker to choose so what i did, and this was with three brokers,
i had an extra 100dollars you can use a smaller amount as long as its extra money or pocket change
-I opened a live account (to check how the deposit goes)
-i traded for a couple of days maybe a week (to check execution and connection) I did not trade for profit, I just ent crazy with small lots.
-I withdrew my money (to see their withdrawal)
-I contacted support for the smallest issue.inquiries just to see how they respond!
if you look at it you have checked the broker from top to bottom. of course it should be a known broker with good user feedback.
thats how i ended up trading with hotforex, the other two brokers that i tried were ok but on of them had a long withdrawal period and the other one took time to get response from support


There are many details you can add. In fact you should know first that a broker is not your friend but it is not your enemy, you must be clear that you have to know that he will benefit if you perform most operations but not necessarily want him hurt you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment